- Save Time - RJ45 Pass Through Cat6 Ends let you quickly and easily to terminate patch cords when you need.
- High Performance - Gold plated contacts provides stable transmission and reliable performance for a Gigabit Ethernet rated network.
- Bare Copper 3 Prong Pin - Faster transmission, more stable conduction performance of 3 prong and core’s contact.
- Bending Resistance - Strengthen shrapnel, more resistant to bending.
- Compatible for Cat6 or Cat5e cable
How to terminate Cat6/Cat5e patch cord?
- Place snagless boot facing out on the cable
- Strip back the cable jacket approximately 25mm
- Un-twist each of the 4 pairs and straighten each wire
- Place the wires in the order (568B or 568A)
- Cut all of the wires at a 90 degree angle
- Insert the wires into the connector
- Place the connector into the crimp tool, and squeeze hard
- Repeat the process on the other end
- Use a cable tester to check for continuity, opens and shorts
- 1 X HTI EZ Crimpling Tool
- 1 x 100 Pack Cat 5e Pass Through Design Connectors
HTI EZ PASS THROUGH DESIGN RJ45 TERMINATION CRIMPING TOOL COMBO SET (CAT 5E)
- Brand: manufacturer
- Product Code: HTI-EZ-Crimpling-Tool-CAT5E
- Availability: In Stock